Attorney General Jeff Landry Announces Recently Recalled Children's Products
BATON ROUGE, LA – As part of his efforts to make Louisiana a safer state for all citizens, Attorney General Jeff Landry is warning Louisiana parents and guardians to take note of several child products that have been recently recalled.
"These recalled products may potentially endanger the children of our State,” said General Landry. “I strongly urge Louisiana parents and guardians to take a moment to view the list of products in order to prevent their families from harm."
Attorney General Jeff Landry listed the following recalled products:
- Children’s Power Wheels Barbie Campers by Fisher-Price
- Cat & Jack Toddler Boots by Target
- Holiday Milk Bottles by Crate and Barrel
- WIC Nutrition Plates by Brush Art
- Baby Rattle Socks by Midwest-CBK
- Rechargeable Power Banks by Daniel M. Friedman & Associates
- Children’s Globes by Bulk Unlimited
For more information on the recalled products (including pictures and descriptions) and remedies for their consumers, view the Spring 2019 Safety Box at http://www.agjefflandry.com/safetybox.